Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Day 12

(2:40)
Hello blog! Today was a library day. I got up a little late, but that's ok because I had a late night last night. I got to the library and set up my station. I was ready to get my illustrations done. Thankfully I did! It was great knowing I'm almost done! I just have the cover left. I am really happy with how it all looks right now, and I can't wait to show more people. After I finished the illustrations I was also able to put them into BookWright. BookWright is the formatting and publishing app that I chose to use. It went smoothly and now I just need to edit and create a cover. I'm sorry this blog is a little short, it's been a long day, and I think a little senioritis is kicking in. Thanks for keeping up with me!
Total Hours 4

No comments:

Post a Comment