Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Day Three

(8:15)
Hello blog! So today's blog is going to be a little shorter because I don't want to spoil too much. Today I went to the library and checked in with Erikka we discussed more publishing options, and what I wanted to do for the day. To start I wanted to check out a few more publishing sites that Erikka had suggested. I then wanted to start brainstorming a plot that I really liked. I started a document and wrote down a bunch of ideas that I could pursue. Finally, I found one and a possible title (but I won't give anything away). I sketched a few ideas for a main character, as well as looking up some possible name choices. It was really fun getting into the start of my book, because before this it was mainly research. Today was really important in getting me into the mindset of writing a book, and that things don't always come easy. Sorry for no pictures today, there really wasn't anything I could show you. Anyway, I can't wait to work on it even more tomorrow!

Total Hours: 2 Hours

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this project Sophie. I cannot WAIT to see and read what you create! You are so talented...go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie, thanks for this update!

    ReplyDelete