Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Day 7

(8:50)
Hey blog! So today I got a lot done, but it was pretty much the same as yesterday. All I worked on was some illustrations. I did stumble upon a new app today called Adobe Capture. It lets me crate my own stamps, so that I can replicate a face, or a body, or a scene! It's super cool and helpful. I'm not going to bore you with the details, I just want to keep these blogs quick and to the point. So basically, I finished the illustration from yesterday, and then did 4 more. I'm on the right track, and if I keep going at this pace I will be done before my deadline. It's great. So I did want to share a few more pictures of what I'm doing. I also thought I will reveal the name shortly, so stay posted! Now here are some peeks at illustrations!


Also stay posted for the title of the book! I'm really proud of what I have done so far, and I can't wait to share more with you!

Total Hours: 4 Hours

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited to see your work, Sophie! Keep up the good work.
    Can I find you in the art studio?

    ReplyDelete