Friday, May 6, 2016

Day 5

(9:30)
Hi Blog! So today was pretty interesting. The past days of my project I had been working in the library, and it was getting kind of boring. Today I needed a change of pace so I worked in and around my dorm. My goal for today was to finish the visual storyboard of my book, and start planning out more illustrations. I was able to complete the visual storyboard, but it definitely took longer than expected. The visual storyboard basically maps out all of the illustrations and gives me a layout for my book. I thought it was going to be pretty easy, but when I started I kind of hit a hard place. I had to mov my location so I went to the upstairs common room in my dorm and got to work. There I was able to plan and export all of my ideas into the book making app. I'm really happy with the progress, and I can't wait to start detailing my book!

Total Hours: 3 Hours

2 comments:

  1. would love to see a preview of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If not a full preview, please share some snapshots of the story board and some general outlines of themes/story elements of the book. There is a lot you can share without giving away everything! Definitely want to know more and see more, so hold back a little less :-)

    ReplyDelete