Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 13

(11:56)
Hi Blog! Sorry again for another day late, I had a later night than expected last night so I didn't get to write this. But here I am now! So yesterday was really a day of updating and figuring more programs out. I want to publish to the iBooks store, but that means I need to use this app called iTunes Producer. I created an account, and downloaded the app. When I tried to open it I realized I had to update my computer, so I updated it. Then it turns out I needed another update so I did that as well. With our internet, it was a little tricky, but I got it all to work. Then I got to play around with iTunes Producer and figure out the steps that I would need to take for tomorrows setup. Once I got the hang of it, I started working on my self-reflection. I want to get a head start on that now, so I won't be worrying about it later. Now I'm off to complete today's work!
Total Hours: 3 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment